Gilson Graphics is excited to announce that we’ve added a new large format printer to our ranks. EFI’s VUTEk HS125 Pro has just been installed in our facilities and we’re eager to put it to work for our clients and customers. Adding this machine to our facilities means more output, more large format opportunities, and more ambitious projects for you and your business.
Discover just what the VUTEk HS125 Pro is capable of and how it can help take your business and marketing to new heights with some info in this blog post. We’ll cover what large format printing is, what the VUTEk HS125 Pro can do, and how it will upgrade your experience when you choose Gilson.
Large Format Printing
Large format printing allows you to print on virtually any substrate in bigger quantities and sizes. Gilson Graphics prints large format pieces up to 8-feet wide by virtually any length. We create projects and products for clients that range from trade show displays to in-store signage and vehicle graphics. Dedicated to offering our customers the best results in large format, we added this new machine to our facility to provide better results for projects like the following:
- Indoor and outdoor solutions
- Trade show displays and hardware
- Mounting and laminating
- Custom prototype samples
- And more!
VUTEk HS125 PRO
Our new VUTEk from EFI comes with some great features. What benefits does this outstanding machine offer? Here are some of the highlights about what this large format printer can bring to your projects. (Info sourced from EFI’s website)
- Versatile 3.2-meter hybrid flatbed/roll-fed printer prints on rigid and flexible materials up to 2 inches
(5.08 cm) thick
- Produces high-quality graphics with resolutions of true 600 or 1000 dpi and grayscale print capability
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO) in its class
- Pin & Cure imaging technology for high-quality reproduction
- Variable gloss modes without a reduction in productivity
- Media handling options to meet any business need—from three-quarter and fully automated loading and unloading to elevated and super duty winders
If you’d like to learn more, you can read all about it on EFI’s website. We pride ourselves on creating outstanding large format print projects, and with the new HS125 Pro, we plan on bringing even more to our customers and clients.
Upgrade Your Printing with Gilson
What this all means for you is that Gilson now has double the capacity for creating fantastic large format projects. We can create, produce, and deliver banners, point-of-purchase displays, and trade show booths, or print on already existing marketing materials and substrates. Contact us about large format printing opportunities today or schedule a meeting with one of our sales reps for more info.